UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Collections/Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our team in San Antonio, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: A/R Cash Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time / Hourly
This position is responsible for interacting with customers regarding past due invoices and facilitating customer collections.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Contact customers that are past due to obtain payment status information
• Maintain database with customer contact and collection schedule details
• Communicate with personnel to resolve billing and/or customer issues in a timely manner
• Provide weekly status reports to management
• Respond to credit alert questions in timely manner
• Perform account reconciliations when necessary
• Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
• Promote positive relationships with both external and internal customers
• Other duties as it relates to supporting the cash application and collections department
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
• 1-2 years collections experience
• Solid understanding of the business transaction cycle
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
• Ability to provide customer service for internal and external customers and must be able to work within a team atmosphere
• Ability to work in a “team oriented” environment
• General knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
• Must have general computer skills, 10-key typing skills, E-Automate experience preferred
• HS Diploma or GED
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
• Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
• Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.