UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Database Administrator/SQL Programmer to join our team in San Antonio, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Sr VP of Finance
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt
This position is responsible for the design, support and maintenance of database servers.
- Support and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Database servers.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into day-to-day coding of reports and processes.
- Maintain and change requests of existing reporting tools with a focus on SSRS and SQL store procedures.
- Write technical documentation for existing reporting tools, processes and data flow functions.
- Work with external applications for integration into on premises databases.
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
Job Related Dimensions
- Relevant work experience in a technical position.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Ability to write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to effectively communicate with end users through print and voice communication.
- Strong analytic skills, goal oriented, and possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must be capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and thrive under pressure.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Technical certifications: MCITP or CCNA preferred
- Experience working with SQL Management Studio a plus
- Experienced in one or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Ruby and Python a plus.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.