UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Setup Technician to join our team in Grapevine, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibility of this position is as follows:
Purpose : This technical position is responsible for assembly and preparation of equipment to be delivered to our Clients. The Clients first impression of the service and support UBEO provides is critical to our business relationship and Client loyalty and as such, this individual is expected to efficiently execute setup procedures and maintain strict quality control of the products intended for delivery. This position will also provide support to the Warehouse/Logistics Team.
- Follow established Setup Procedures specific to the product and manufacture.
- Maintain high level quality control in the equipment preparation process to ensure that all devices are functioning according to manufacture specifications.
- Update and maintain equipment firmware levels, service mode settings and user settings.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free. Provide accurate documentation and activity reporting.
- Follow all established safety policies.
- Maintain clean and safe environment.
- Provide support to Warehouse/Logistics and Delivery teams as necessary.
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive, and professional.
- Perform other activities that support UBEO BUSINESS SERVICES and our Sales/Service organization.
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Technical knowledge/skills
- Analysis (problem identification)
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service orientation
- Business skills
- Communications – verbal and written
- Impeccable Behavior and Integrity
- Planning and organizing, (work management)
- Teamwork (cooperation)
- Work standards (concern for quality)
- Level of education: High School or GED
- Job related formal training: None Required
- Job related work experience: Technical Related Experience Preferred
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- Ability to push and pull copiers of various weight and sizes
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.