Ray Morgan; a UBEO company, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Field Service Technician to join our team in Chico, California.
Ray Morgan; a UBEO company is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. We specialize in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Field Service Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time/Non-Exempt
This position is an intermediate level technician capable of a full workload. The individual is responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of office product equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products, thereby influencing the sale of office product equipment that is offered by UBEO BUSINESS SERVICES. The minimum time in this assignment is 36 months with a maximum of 60 months, determined by performance against established expectations.
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manage the utilization of assets and resources to achieve targeted financial results and create superior value for UBEO BUSINESS SERVICES and our customers
- Analyze customer needs, recognize business opportunities, and influence sales volume growth
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free
- Provide accurate feedback with call close information, parts usage reporting, and customer meter readings
- Perform other activities that support UBEO BUSINESS SERVICES and our service organization
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
- Technical knowledge/skills
- Analysis (problem identification)
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service orientation
- Business skills
- Communications – verbal and written
- Planning and organizing, (work management)
- Teamwork (cooperation)
- Work standards (concern for quality)
- High School or GED
- Associates Degree or equivalent technical training
- Successful completion of:
- Manufacturer Core Basics
- 2 Manufacturer Training Classes
- 2 – 5 years industry or equivalent experience
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times
- Ability to lift 50+lbs on occasion
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.