UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire an Inventory Coordinator to join our team in San Antonio, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
Department: Supply Chain – Parts and Supply Department
Reports To: Inventory Coordinator Supervisor/Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time / Non-Exempt/ Hourly
This position is responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing spare and replacement parts, supplies, equipment, and other items used in repair and maintenance of office product equipment. Responsible for inventory organization and inventory accuracy of equipment, parts and supplies, and maintains inventory records. This position is also responsible for the timely procurement of inventory items, parts and supplies needed for open hardware orders, open part-calls, open supply-orders and for the timely updating of supply, part, and any open-order status. Works cohesively with purchasing department, dispatchers, service manager & supply representatives to help verify availability of parts, supplies and equipment to ensure scheduled work performance is done timely and accurately.
- Manage the utilization of assets and resources to achieve targeted financial results and create superior value for Ubeo and our customers.
- Act as liaison for administering In-Field Asset Transfers.
- Maintain Safety-Reserve levels, consistency, and accuracy.
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive, and professional.
- Order, receive, stock and issue equipment, parts, and supplies in accordance with open-call/open-order turn-around objectives.
- Order, receive, and issue equipment, parts, and supplies, and maintain accurate computer records relative to inventory movement, real-time transfer and receiving.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems related to car-stock inventory, inventory variances, stockroom operations and vendor orders.
- Research various parts related issues and advise alternatives to Manager.
- Coordinate and perform physical inventories of central warehouse location cyclical as directed by company financial directors
- Reconcile stockroom inventory against computer generated reports
- Expedites the procurement of equipment, parts and supplies needed for equipment repair based on availability
- Administers warranty & OEM/Vendor core-credits, PC board repairs and board-bank. Identify warranty situations that automated processes may have missed.
- Ensure inventory levels are maintained in accordance with company inventory turn goals and obsolescence objectives.
- Ensure call activities relative to part status are updated timely and accurately
- Reviews and approves or rejects non-routine trunk and/or replacement part requisitions in concert with Field Service Manager (FSM).
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve business operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Keep inventory stock/shelves in proper sequence, clean, accurate and organized.
- Keep equipment, parts & supply warehouse clean and safe and orderly.
- Ensures transfers are done timely and accurately and real-time.
- Responsible for reporting call status on parts-hold.
- Administers, coordinates, and receives deadstock inventory, both in-house and that of our Field Technicians.
- Create daily backorder reports and distribute to necessary personnel.
- Work with the CSR and National Service Teams to get inventory directly to customers when necessary.
- Provide parts ETA’s to Technicians and Service Managers
- Create UPS labels for Technicians to ship parts when Warehouse Staff is not present, or a Technician is independent of a branch location.
- Source and distribute PPE and cleaning / disinfecting materials to service technicians and warehouses.
- Perform other activities that support Ubeo and our service organization.
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Technical knowledge/skills
- Analysis (problem identification)
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service orientation
- Business skills
- Communications – verbal and written
- Impeccable Behavior and Integrity
- Planning and organizing, (work management)
- Teamwork (cooperation)
- Work standards (concern for quality)
- Level of education: High School or GED
- Job related formal training: None Required
- Job related work experience: Inventory Control Preferred
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on your feet all day
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.