UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Managed Services Field Support Specialist to join our team in Fremont, California.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
The Managed Services Field Support Specialist (FSS) acts in a supporting role for the UBEO Managed Services teams at various locations and clients, often filling in for service delivery specialists (SDS) that are on vacation or out sick.
The Job Description for a FSS includes:
- Supports the Site Manager by covering for any Team Member that is out of the office.
- Supports the Area Program with implementation of the MPS+ solution. This may include FMAudit implementation, equipment installation, asset tagging, setting supply inventory par levels, asset validation and process creation/documentation.
- Monitors all facets of the Managed Print Service Plus (MPS+) program to ensure that UBEO performance standards are maintained, and customer requirements (contracted service levels) are consistently met.
- Engages UBEO and/or third-party resources to provide proactive maintenance, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Acts as a supporting interface to outside contractors for management of performance issues.
- Monitors the just-in-time (JIT) parts and supplies procurement and distribution program, as well as an onsite inventory of key parts and supply items.
- Monitors Call/Support Center activity to ensure service response requirements are met. Coordinates, tracks and reports machine moves, machine removals, and new machine installations.
- Assists with end user training for equipment installations.
- Deliver mail, packages, copy products and stationery to assigned group/location per daily schedule. Ensure that all packages received/delivered are shipped and/or delivered same day, or alternatively consignee with be advised of next day delivery
- Check daily and replenish, if necessary, all mail and postage supplies.
- Audit delivered items with delivery invoices. Approve or reject deliveries based on inspections. Check for contraband.
- Ensure all shipped packages are adequately protected against damage.
- Process shipment request with vendor, advising package owner of arrangements.
- Apply appropriate postage amounts and required identification to outgoing mail and packages.
- Stock copy rooms and provide first response for copier fleet production needs such as clearing jams (no tool repairs) and determining if a technician is needed.
- May perform other duties to include but not limited to monitoring on-line production/copy requests, setup of conference rooms for client meetings, and answer telephones in a professional manner, direct calls, and take messages.
- Manages the collection of periodic meter readings, including review and validation.
- Maintains contract database accuracy for the UBEO Tracking Solution, FMAudit and other databases and generates/distributes appropriate periodic reports.
- Acts as a liaison for the customer in all matters concerning the fleet. Engages with customer’s facilities team, IT group, etc. to ensure proper implementation and post-installation support is provided.
- Conducts implementation of national launch programs/processes including field training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to various work locations throughout the Bay Area as needed.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, handheld mobile technologies, and applications.
- Ability to use computer system to record materials received and shipped.
- Physical ability to assist with warehouse operations. Able to lift 50 lbs.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.