UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a National Sales Executive to join our team in Austin, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: VPGM/VP Sales
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt
Industry leader in providing legal services and technology, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions and government agencies—helping them manage the complex data and logistics of eDiscovery. Main office based out in Central Texas, but role can be remote with travel.
- Become an expert in the application and sale of litigation support services for your territory/region. These services include Electronic Data Discovery (ESI), Document Hosting/Coding, and other Professional Services.
- Become a trusted advisor for clients while working to identify new opportunities to upsell within their business
- Partner with VPGM’s/Sales Management/Current reps to align the sales strategies in the market and meet annual revenue targets along with personal earning goals
- Be a hunter to identify the needs of new potential clients
- Schedule and attend sales calls/meetings/video meetings, customer meetings, and presentations.
- Work to achieve high customer service ratings
- Coordinate billing on projects
- Meet daily sales outstanding goals for your assigned territory
- Work with Project Management team to ensure deadlines are being met
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Business to business sales experience
- Proven track record of selling eDiscovery services where goals have been met or exceeded
- Ability to hit goals, achieve quotas and provide client satisfaction
- Ability to be a problem solver
- Ability to be agile with new technology verticals and sales strategies
- Ability to cold call and handle rejection
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent communicator – Zoom, Microsoft teams – presentation of complex technical details, articulate and able to instill confidence in our clients
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Previous industry experience required
- Current book of business
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Ability to travel
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.