UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire an Order Processing Specialist to join our team in San Antonio, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Equipment Order Processing Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time / Hourly
The position is responsible for communication with branch coordinators, sales representatives and finance partners to obtain the appropriate paperwork to invoice equipment sales.
This position requires the Equipment Order Processing Specialist to review the terms and conditions of sales agreements and all related paperwork prior to submission to the rental companies for funding. The position requires a detail-oriented individual with good communication skills and the ability to follow through when information received is not complete.
Specific duties will include:
• Processing equipment orders and record of sale for equipment
• Processing national account ship-in orders
• Working closely with rental companies and sales team
• Processing collateral exchanges
• Processing revenue adjustments
• Processing trade-ins
• Sending overnight packages
• Logging in-coming sales packets and pulling delivery paperwork
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook).
• Proficiency in E-Automate
• HS Diploma or GED
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
• Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
• Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.