UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Production Print Sales Specialist to join our team in Grapevine, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Director of Production Printing Systems
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt
The primary responsibility for this position will be selling Production Print Systems (Xerox, Konica Minolta and Ricoh).
- Responsible for growth and expansion in the Production Print accounts and Major Accounts
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers while supporting production strategies, products and equipment within an assigned territory
- Meet or exceed unit, revenue and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with the sales team and systems analysts
- Performs other duties as assigned
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
- Experience with Konica Minolta, Ricoh and Xerox Production Print Systems
- Experience selling into Major Accounts
- Successful sales experience with Bourg, Duplo and Hunkler offline production finishing equipment
- Experience with multiple data streams and conversion tools such as RSA and Solimar
- Experience concentrated with In-Plant, CRD, Commercial Printers and Print For Pay environments
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of successful sales experience in Production Print Systems
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.