UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: VPGM/VP Sales
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt
Responsible for managing and leading a direct sells team of 6-10 sales executives across multiple branches. This team sells business technology solutions including copiers, multifunctional printers, print and document management software solutions and Production systems and workflow solutions through their assignments, relationship building, prospecting and cold calling.
• Responsible for driving a sales team to execute on UBEO’s strategy
• Attract, Hire, Retain Talent
• Assess, Coach and Develop talent
• Lead by leveraging UBEO’s core values and exceptional customer service
• Set clear expectations, manage activities, and exceed sales objectives
• Develop business plans and team’s ongoing development to exceed plan targets
• Collaborate and work closely with all functional teams to exceed customer expectations
• Be knowledgeable and lead utilizing UBEO’s sales process
• Maintain 100% manpower in all sales territories
• Provide comprehensive new hire onboarding and training to all sales reps with 30/60/90 plans
• Conduct monthly performance reviews, business plans, accurate forecasts, and ride days
• Leverage CRM Tool to plan, manage and forecast all opportunity management
• Strong user of new technology including software, social media tools for networking, excel, laptop and other technology as appropriate
• Presenting and closing solutions offers
• Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
• Conduct Quarterly and Annual Customer Reviews
• Responsible for growth and expansion in your territory
• Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
• Performs other duties as assigned
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
• Sales leadership skillset (followship, leadership style, mindset)
• Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Business to business sales experience
• Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
• Impeccable integrity and honesty
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Minimum 4+ years of successful leading sales teams, prefer industry specific experience or hardware, IT, Software or Services sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining sales talent and client retention
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
• Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
• Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
• Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
• Must have a reliable form of transportation.
• Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.