UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Warehouse Lead to join our team in Middletown, CT.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Logistics Manager/Supply Chain Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time / Exempt
The Warehouse Lead position is responsible for ensuring the sales order fulfillment process is completed timely and accurately. Promotes a self-regulating environment that is more efficient, safer, and generally operates with less downtime and other issues. This position schedules the delivery truck, Service & Helpdesk and utilizes the public delivery calendar and telephone for all deliveries, moves, pickups for the region they are assigned to. The Warehouse Lead is responsible for creating a visual workplace with clear cut expectations on a day to day basis.
• Plan, monitor & track inbound and outgoing deliveries.
• Ensure equipment is delivered safely in a timely manner as per customer criteria.
• Partner & communicate with manufacturers, customers, and internal staff.
• Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction & financial commitments are met, thus creating superior value for UBEO.
• May be required to prepare reports and work to improve efficiency of company supply chain.
• Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing workflow to Service, Sales & Customer.
• Coordinate physical inventories of warehouse locations as directed by company financial directors.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve business operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively to provide quality customer service.
• Maintain a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.
• Identifies and eliminates safety hazards and fosters a safety minded working environment.
• Conduct Monthly Safety Trainings – with specific focus on actual hazards within the workplace, not broad overviews.
• Effectively communicates daily with Sales, Admin, Warehouse, Customers, Service Dept & Helpdesk.
• Perform other activities that support UBEO and our Sales/Service organization.
• Serve as a role model for teamwork, cooperation, client focus, professionalism, and enthusiasm for the job.
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
• Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
• Problem solving & strong organizational abilities
• Working knowledge of logistics & inventory software
• Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
• Ability to supervise, control, manage, instruct, and lead others to complete the assigned tasks along with computer skills, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent work ethic, attention to detail & customer satisfaction
• Impeccable Behavior and Integrity
• Planning and organizing, (work management)
• Teamwork (cooperation)
• Work standards (concern for quality)
• Level of education: High School or GED
• Job related formal training:
5 Years Preferred
• Job related work experience: Inventory Control/Delivery
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
• Ability to push and pull copiers of various weight and sizes
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.