UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Warehouse / Inventory Coordinator to join our team in Barrington, NH.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Inventory Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time / Non-Exempt / Hourly
This position is responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing equipment. Responsible for inventory organization and inventory accuracy of equipment and maintains inventory records. This position is also responsible for the timely procurement of inventory items and equipment needed for open hardware orders. Works cohesively with purchasing department, Route and Warehouse supervisor & order processors to help verify availability of equipment to ensure scheduled work performance is done timely and accurately. This position would also responsible for proper handling and loading of equipment and occasionally assisting in transporting and delivery.
- Manage the utilization of assets and resources to achieve targeted financial results and create superior value for UBEO and our customers
- Maintain Safety-Reserve levels, consistency and accuracy
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional
- Receive, stock and issue equipment in accordance with open-order turn-around objectives
- Receive, and issue equipment, and maintain accurate computer records relative to inventory movement, real-time transfer and receiving
- Identify and resolve problems related to inventory variances, stockroom operations and vendor orders
- Coordinate and perform physical inventories of central warehouse location cyclical as directed by company financial directors
- Reconcile warehouse inventory against computer generated reports
- Expedites the procurement of equipment needed for equipment repair based on availability
- Ensures inventory levels are maintained in accordance with company inventory turn goals and obsolescence objectives
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve business operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Keep inventory stock/shelves in proper sequence, clean, accurate and organized
- Keep equipment warehouse clean and safe and orderly
- Ensure transfers are done timely and accurately and real-time
- Perform other activities that support UBEO and our service organization
- Must be able to drive a forklift while following all safety guidelines.
- Complete other duties as directed by management
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Customers, Vendors
- Technical knowledge/skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- General business skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- High level of concern for quality
- Level of education: High School or GED
- Job related formal training: None Required
- Job related work experience: Inventory Control and Forklift experience
- Must have an acceptable driving record
- Will be required to take a post offer drug test
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Must be able to pull, lift, reach and transport equipment, parts and boxes.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times
- Ability to operate a delivery truck as needed.
- Ability to sit for prolonged period of times if operating truck for deliveries locally and out of town.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.