UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Business Analyst to join our team in Grapevine, Texas.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
FLSA Status: Full Time/ Exempt
The primary responsibility of this position is to support sales by providing both pre and post sales analysis. Pre-sales support involves conducting business technology assessments (BTA's) and workflow analysis at potential and existing customer sites. This is a team selling position that will have you working with all sales reps at your respective marketplace. Post-sales support involves helping the sales representatives with BTA findings, deliverables, proposal and presentations.
- Daily sales and office support
- Meeting with decision makers/managers and employees of potential and existing customers
- Compiling all data needed for analysis
- Creating spreadsheets, drawings and cost analysis
- Printing and binding presentations
- Additional duties as assigned
Supervised – VPGM & Manager of BA’s
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Proficiency in all MS Office products
- Proficiency in Visio
- Adobe Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2-4 years industry experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self motivated individual with a high level of professionalism.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and reliable form of transportation.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk or stand/walk at customer sites for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.