UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Digital Imaging Associate to join our team in Middletown, Connecticut.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Department: Digital Print & Imaging
Reports To: Digital Imaging Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time / Hourly
The Digital Imaging Associate responsibilities are to prepare, compile, sort, and batch documents for data entry, according to work types and client specifications.
- Prepare documents according to job instructions per each client's specifications
- Compiling, verifying, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical
- Ability to research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Typing speed of 40 to 60 WPM with 98% accuracy required.
- Maintain a log of completed work.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
- Ability to balance several projects at one time
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
Supervised: Reports directly to Digital Imaging Supervisor
Job Related Dimensions
- Scanner/Copier industry experience preferred
- LaserFiche experience highly preferred
- Team player, Exceptional communication skills, strong business work ethic, positive attitude and professional manner, very organized
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and form business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Maintain high levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly, professional and positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator
- Reliability and punctuality
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Prior experience in production work or similar environment a plus
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week
- High levels of repetitive motion daily
- Ability to lift 20-50 lb boxes several times per day
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.