Reports To: Sales Development Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time/Non-Exempt
UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire an Inside Sales/Sales Development Representative to join our team in San Antonio, Texas!
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibility of this position is as follows:
This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Reps.
- Ability to identify new business via multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, target lists, computerized directory lists and individual research.
- Ability to develop new business in the target markets via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships initiating communications and conducting follow up communications.
- Ability to sell office equipment supplies.
- Will follow pre-set sales script (with adjustments as necessary) to ensure consistency within sales program.
- Generate interest in the UBEO suite of products and services with prospective customers.
- Conduct research and a needs analysis of prospective customers business and equipment needs.
- Answer questions about the various programs and services offered by UBEO.
- Generate 3-10 sales leads per day.
- Appointment setting with prospective customers for internal Sales Reps.
- Work with the Sales Development Manager and VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Attend initial appointment and transition relationship to Account Manager/Sales Reps.
- Attend all sales training and branch meetings as scheduled/requested.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, results driven professional
- Ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook).
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2-4 years telemarketing and/or inside/outside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
This position will require onsite work at the Stone Oak/North San Antonio office location Monday-Friday. This position does not provide remote work options. UBEO is following CDC guidance relative to COVID safety measures and protocol to ensure a safe work environment.
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.