UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Vice President of Sales / General Manager to join our team in Austin, TX.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Region President
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt
Responsible for managing and leading Sales Teams of 6-10 sales executives across multiple branches. This team sells business technology solutions including copiers, multifunctional printers, print and document management software solutions and production systems and workflow solutions through their assignments, relationship building, prospecting and cold calling.
- Responsible for driving sales teams to execute on UBEO’s strategies
- Attract, Hire, Retain Talent
- Assess, Coach and Develop talent
- Maintains a positive work environment
- Lead by leveraging UBEO’s core values and exceptional customer service
- Set clear expectations, manage activities, and exceed sales objectives
- Develop business plans and team’s ongoing development to exceed plan targets
- Collaborates with Sales Managers and Sales Professionals on strategy sessions for Strategic Accounts, Production and Wide Format Systems and Pro IT Services
- Participates in Sales Managers weekly Sales Team Meetings on a regular basis
- Collaborate and work closely with all functional teams to exceed customer expectations
- Be knowledgeable and lead utilizing UBEO’s sales process
- Maintain 100% manpower in all management and sales territories
- Keeps current on UBEO’s products and services and understands how to differentiate these from our competition
- Provide comprehensive new hire onboarding with their Sales Managers and training to all sales reps with 30/60/90 plans
- Conduct monthly performance reviews, business plan & reviews, accurate forecasts, and coaches the Sales Managers and Sales Professionals
- Leverage CRM Tool to plan, manage and forecast all opportunity management
- Strong user of new technology including software, social media tools for networking, excel, laptop and other technology as appropriate
- Presenting and closing solutions offers
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Conduct Quarterly and Annual Customer Reviews
- Responsible for growth and expansion in their markets
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Performs other duties as assigned
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions:
- Sales leadership skillset (followship, leadership style, mindset)
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Business to business sales experience
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Impeccable integrity and honesty
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skill
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 6+ years of successful leading sales teams, prefer industry specific experience or hardware, IT, Software or Services sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining sales talent and client retention
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.