UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Delivery Driver to join our team in Roseville, California.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Route Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time / Non-Exempt/ Hourly
This position is responsible for delivery and removal of office product equipment at/from customer locations. Also responsible for proper handling, loading and transporting of equipment and maintaining proper contact with customer, dispatch and sales personnel. Work closely with all other employees to ensure deliveries are completed in timely manner. Ensure all paperwork is done timely and accurately. Assist in the organization and cleanliness of Warehouse to include Parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Complete daily delivery and pick-up of office product equipment
- Maintain exemplary customer relations
- Report activity accurately and timely through paperwork and technology
- Ensure safe and secure strapping of equipment loaded in the trucks
- Keep inventory neat, clean and organized in and out of the warehouse
- Adhere to safe driving regulations along with safe lifting, pushing and pulling.
Job Related Dimensions
- Technical knowledge/skills
- Analysis (problem identification)
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service orientation
- Business skills
- Communications – verbal and written
- Planning and organizing, (work management)
- Teamwork (cooperation)
- Work standards (concern for quality)
- High School or GED
- Warehouse, Inventory Control and Delivery Driver Experience Preferred
- Class C Driver’s License
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- Ability to push and pull copiers of various weight and sizes
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.