UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire an Account Executive to join our team in San Jose, California.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Canon, Xerox, Ricoh and HP multi-functional equipment and desktop printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software, integrations, managed IT and facility services.
This sales position requires an ambitious self-starter that can learn to identify qualified leads and opportunities, prospect into them and effectively process inbound inquiries. If you have a passion for market research, outside sales, prospecting, and want to be a part of a uniquely fun culture, you will fit right in at UBEO! Apply today!
Reports To: Sales Manager/VPGM/VP Sales
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt
The primary responsibility for this position is selling business technology solutions through prospecting and cold calling.
- Telephone prospecting & face to face cold calling
- Conducting client needs analysis
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers that include Hardware, Software and Managed Services within an assigned territory
- Conducting solutions demonstrations
- Presenting and closing solutions offers
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Responsible for growth and expansion in your territory
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with your sales managers, the sales trainers, analysts and others within the UBEO sales support process
- Performs other duties as assigned
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Business to business sales experience – Preferred but not required
- Ability to cold call and handle rejection
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance is required.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.