UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire an IT Support Specialist to join our team in Chico, California.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports to: UBEO West Solutions Helpdesk Manager
Location: Chico, CA
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for remote installation and support needs for MFPs, solutions software, MFP network configuration, and integration with Canon/Ricoh/HP solutions. This is a technical position, focused on MFP and advanced document technology solutions implementation and post support. The MFP Solutions Technician will work closely with our customers’ IT staff, customer end users, as well internal service/sales/admin staff of our company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and troubleshooting for solution software and MFP connectivity
- Scan to email and folder configuration and troubleshooting
- Installation of print drivers on PC, Mac, and Server OS
- Support for MFP Solutions software on Windows Server OS and MFP hardware in the customer environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Responsible for entering time as it occurs
- Enter all work as service or project tickets into our system – ConnectWise
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
- 2+ years’ IT Support Experience
- Understanding of network protocols and traffic DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, TCP, UDP
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills for technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Preferred
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCITP, MCSA, or MCSE, Cisco CCNA, Net+
- Xmedius Fax Server
- Canon / Ricoh / HP MFPs
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.