UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Print & Marketing Sales Specialist to join our team in Middletown, Connecticut.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time / Hourly
Drives print sales through our digital print facility and various partners. Cultivates and maintains client relations, through prospecting, networking and strategic account selling. This is a hunter role with a focus on net new account development. Your day-to-day responsibilities may include maintaining customer accounts, following up with former customers to ensure satisfaction or to help them reorder additional materials, drawing up presentations and proposals for jobs, and learning about new products or services available through UBEO.
- Prospecting via Telephone, Email, Zoom, Face2Face Cold calling, Networking and Social Media
- Working with Business Analyst and Specialists to conduct client needs analysis
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers within an assigned territory
- Presenting and closing solutions offers
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Responsible for growth and expansion in your territory
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with sales leaders, sales trainers, analysts, and others within the UBEO sales support process
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervised: Reports directly to Sales Manager
Job Related Dimensions
- Digital print sales and process management experience preferred
- Team player, Exceptional communication skills, strong business work ethic, positive attitude and professional manner, very organized
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and form business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Maintain high levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly, professional and positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of successful business to business sales experience, prefer industry specific experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.