UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Production Print Sales Specialist to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Director of Production Printing Systems
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt
Location: Pleasanton, California
The primary responsibility for this position will be selling Production Print Systems (Xerox, Canon and Ricoh).
- Responsible for growth and expansion in the Production Print accounts and Major Accounts
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers while supporting production strategies, products and equipment within an assigned territory
- Meet or exceed unit, revenue, and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with the sales team and systems analysts
- Performs other duties as assigned
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions:
- Experience with Canon, Ricoh and Xerox Production Print Systems
- Experience selling into Major Accounts
- Successful sales experience with Bourg, Duplo and other offline production finishing equipment
- Experience with multiple data streams and conversion tools such as RSA and Solimar
- Experience concentrated with In-Plant, CRD, Commercial Printers and Print For Pay environments
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of successful sales experience in Production Print Systems
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
The Benefits Program at our company is a significant part of our employee’s total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options – Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance – In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs – as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account options as well as other supplemental benefits. UBEO also offers a 401k Retirement Plan with company match upon eligibility. Submit your resume to Human Resources today!
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.