UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Chico, CA.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Customer Service Representative/Fulfillment Analyst – Call Center
Department: Customer Service and Billing
Position classification: Non-Exempt; Full-Time; Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, in-office position.
Heavy phone support for both internal and external customers (average of 100-125 calls/day); continuous data entry to facilitate order fulfillment with occasional clerical responsibilities.
Essential job functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
MAIN FOCUS: Provide uncommonly great customer service
- Take incoming customer calls for service and supply requests.
- Aftermarket Order Entry: Inbound customer calls as it relates to aftermarket purchases & lead generation.
- Courteously greet customers, internal and external, determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate person, office, or department by phone or in person.
- Perform other job-related tasks as identified and approved by department Manager.
- Keep record of service calls and work orders.
- Enter work orders and bill chargeable customers for service performed.
- Review work orders from customer complaints or departments and record the type and scope of service to be performed.
- Occasional back up for receptions which includes maintaining responsibility for general secretarial support functions to the branch to ensure efficient utilization of time.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Ability to handle fast paced, high stress situations and thrive under pressure
- Sales mentality to successful approach customers in lead generation for additional company product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, most importantly: Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Must be a self-starter, resilient and resourceful
- Must be capable of working independently
- Impeccable Integrity and honesty
Job Related Dimensions:
- Sales leadership skillset (followship, leadership style, mindset)
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Business to business sales experience
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Impeccable integrity and honesty
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skill
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 2 years relevant experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 100% of the time-civility, cooperation, and professional behavior
- Attendance / Punctuality requirement: Attendance and punctuality is a key component in the CSR position.
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.