UBEO Business Services, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is seeking to hire an Inventory and Purchasing Supervisor to join our team in Chico, California.
UBEO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions. Primary products include Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica Minolta multi-functional equipment and Kyocera printers. UBEO specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibilities of this position is as follows:
Reports To: Purchasing Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time / Hourly
This position is responsible for performing inventory maintenance tasks in the corporate database to ensure consistency and accuracy. In addition, the position will purchase product and equipment from our vendor partners.
- Assist with physical inventory of warehouses in all branches.
- Maintain corporate database by performing inventory adjustments, entering purchase orders and/or compiling inventory related reports.
- Review purchase requisitions and source products and equipment from vendors in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Resolve purchasing related problems between internal departments and/or vendors.
- Work with Accounts Payable to review vendor invoices.
- Other duties as assigned at management discretion.
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficient in Outlook and a quick learner to specialty programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- General accounting practices, business communications, and records management
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to speak concisely and listen attentively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to talk on the phone
- Ability to work with various computer tools and applications
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms as needed
- Regular, reliable attendance required
UBEO offers a competitive compensation package. UBEO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
UBEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.